Sunday, March 08, 2015

Brew Run Run








The brew run run was a great success. There were about 15 of us at the starting line I think. We picked some more up along the way until we were about 25 of us or so. The weather was perfect. You can look at the pictures and see that everyone was having a very good time. We started a little after one and we were finishing up dinner after eight.

I woke up last night with a smile on my face thinking about how much fun I had. It was hard getting back to sleep. It was like I was really excited for something that had already happened.

It was a good mix of bicyclists and runners. There was even some Uberist activity. We will have to do it again in the summer. In the meantime, anyone can do it as long as the breweries are open, the thirst is abundant and the legs are working.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: