Sunday, March 27, 2016

It's been a little while...

My last post, I was pretty hard on litterbugs. I would apologize to them, but it's pretty obvious they don't care anyway. I have to say that things are looking cleaner downtown. I don't know if that's because of all the rain we've been having or there was a major clean up after St Patrick's Day.  I will revisit this issue soon.

One thing on the radar is the next BrewRunRun.  It's scheduled for April 23rd. There will be a big shakeup in the lineup, as Iron Goat will be relocating. The old location will be shut down and I'm not sure if the new one will be open or not by the 23rd. So, that just leaves Benniditos and Budge Brothers to the east.  We have some new breweries to consider, as well. So...

In the meantime, if you don't follow Haiku Friday, you can at haikufriday.com. Which reminds me, I need to revamp this website and then get some content on brewrunrun.com. Here's last week's HaikuFriday if you are interested.

No comments: