Friday, February 17, 2017

Lots to say

I have a lot to say. But I won't say it today.

Thanks to you for still reading my blog. Yes, it may be seem like I am in a bit of a doldrum. Well, the opposite is true. I have actually been really busy with really good stuff. I am not ready to divulge what's gong on quite yet.

I could post some things that are sideshows in my life right now. And I probably will. Suffice it to say that there are bigger things going on, but I am not able to say what they are, yet. Bigger, weirder things!

So, please be patient with me.

If you want, here is the video of today's Haiku Friday, which was probably my most disjointed, unprofessional yet. Yay! There were some technical difficulties and distractions too. I like that people say "hello" to me while I am doing the video, in fact I love it, but it still makes me smile or laugh when I read it and it is a little hard to recover!

I am going to make 2017 the best year of my life. And I am inviting you along! Haiku Friday, February 17, 2017:

1 comment:

Emily Shorette said...

If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

Emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.


Emily