Monday, December 18, 2017

Running True Episode 3, Dec 18th, 2017




Yesterday, I started week three of my 21 weeks - 22 miles.

Last week I ran 20 miles. 8 miles was the longest run.

I ran at a pace of about 11 minute miles

Having a little knee pain.

Avoiding plantar fascitis - the only thing that works for me (Yoga Toes - gems).


SNOW!

If you have ten miles left to run in your week. Better to do two 5s or one 10? My opinion.

What I used to look like out of shape:



What I looked like in shape:


Don't know what I will look like when I get in shape, now.

Pro cyclist Jillian Bearden link. She looks good! 

Me and my planning!

Vagina Monologues story. I am more of a risk taker now and I don’t feel like I always need to have things lined up with a plan and a backup plan and a backup to the backup.

New format - with my additional story stuff - Running True Confessionals. To follow this week: Why Running is good for transitioning... And we're all transitioning!

No comments: