Yesterday on Out and About, I talked with Director Preston Loomer and Playwright Sandra Hosking from the Stage Left Theater production of Mad Underground. These two are both multipotentialites. If you’re a longtime listener of the show, you will know how much I like to talk to artists who don't specialize in one field but work in different arenas - artists who write, act, paint, sculpt, etc., in order to get their message out. Accordingly, I not only had a lot of questions about Mad Underground, but also about Sandra's and Preston’s creative practices.
Mad Underground sounds like a great show and you can get tickets here. If you missed this episode of Out and About, here’s a link to the archived show.
As always, thank you to my underwriter - Eastern Washington University.
Tune into Out and About every Tuesday at 4 pm on KYRS at 88.1 and 92.3 fm. Also streaming at KYRS.org. Thanks for listening! Maeve

No comments:
Post a Comment