Tuesday, September 01, 2026

Today's Out and About - Director Preston Loomer and Playwright Sandra Hosking - Stage Left Theater's production of Mad Underground

 

It has been so long since I have talked to anyone from Stage Left Theater! So, I am really looking forward to talking with folks from Stage Left’s newest production which opens on September 11. The show is called Mad Underground. I will have both the playwright Sandra Hosking and the director Preston Loomer on board this afternoon to talk about this show. Mad Underground sounds like a play that will hit that sweet spot for me - a little spooky, very funny and thought-provoking. These are the type of shows, in my opinion, that Stage Left Theater does best! And as an added bonus, this show will benefit Spokane’s Odyssey Youth Movement - a charity which helps out young LGBTQ folks in our region.

Tune into Out and About every Tuesday at 4 pm on KYRS at 88.1 and 92.3 fm. Also streaming at KYRS.org.

Thank you to my underwriter - Eastern Washington University. Thanks for listening! Maeve 

No comments: