Thursday, January 01, 2009

Cookies


Look, I don't have much of a sweet tooth. I probably eat 5 cookies the whole year, until our neighbor brings us cookies she makes for the Yuletide. Each is a work of art - multilayered with a cornucopia of textures. She is really into whole grains and healthy ingredients (as healthy as a cookie can be I guess). This is her second delivery to our house. Location. Location. Location.

When you eat one of these cookies, you tend to take your time - you know it took her a lot of time to make them.

I've still been walking instead of riding - I think that burns up more calories, so I need these cookies.

1 comment:

Blush Response said...

I still have more cookies than I know what to do with! I've taken a lot of them to work to be devoured by hungry co-workers.

You would think we were poor starving television employees. One minute there's a bag of plentiful cookies and then the next moment...just crumbs.