Sunday, November 06, 2011

Rocks of Sharon Discovery!!!

Sarah and I were hiking around the Rocks of Sharon yesterday. If you have never been there, it's worth a trip. Look at this rock:


I think this is pretty conclusive proof that the Rocks of Sharon is really some sort of ancient Mt Rushmore dedicated to the apes who you used to run our planet. This would also explain the ruins of the frozen banana stand we found there. I think the head pictured above must be that of General Ursus:


If we find Dr. Zaius's face, I am calling the Discovery Channel.

4 comments:

John Speare said...

wow. you're good. impressive.

EvilElf said...

Thanks John. Although when I read your comment, I hope you don't think this is a photoshopped dealio. Sarah was with me and she can verify (unlike me, she is trustworthy).

No photoshopping. This is the real deal!

If you want to see it yourself, you face toward the towers (in fact the head is blocking out one of the towers).

John Speare said...

no. that was my point. To see that rock and go, "hey that's the monkey dude from planet of the apes."

*THAT* my friend is a talent. It may not be that valuable of a talent at this exact moment in history...but I appreciate it.

EvilElf said...

Thanks John! I appreciate your kind remarks.