Sunday, February 02, 2014

Ramblin' Road Brewery - Open for Business!







Ever since I tried their beer at the Inland Empire Craft Brewery Festival (previously known as the unencumbered "Oktoberfest") I have been anxious for their tap house to open. From riding my bike there and banging on ther door to emailing them, I have been saison-stalking and today, Sarah and I finally got to plunk down and drink some beer in their new tap house at 730 N Columbus @RamblinRoad.

Brian and Danielle, the brewer/owners have a great Super Bowl setting and have fine food available from Bistro Box. Their Saison is (rightfully) sold out. But their Saison d'Rye and Grisette are available and fantastic. They also have other local beers on tap. It's a great place and they are great people, so if you are looking to be someplace different for the Super Bowl or if you are looking for the latest in Spokane's awesome brewing scene, check them out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wife and I were there 2.9.14
great people nice atmoshpere
And oh yeah the BEER So good