Friday, August 20, 2021

Bigfoot. Little skull.

Last winter, I really got into making things with air-dry clay. This Buddha was made from cardboard, papier maché and air-dry clay. 




And when it started cracking and going to hell, concrete and lots of waterproofing. 



I believe it is now a performance piece, of sorts. Not killing the Buddha when I meet him, but letting him crack, calve, and then dissolve back into the good earth.
 

My initial plan was to make a mold of him, and then create concrete statues from the mold. But, life is suffering and surrendering. 

In order to explore how to create casts (not castes), I made a quick little statue. In keeping with my fixations, it was a Sasquatch head. I was going to make a mold of it and then start leaving these heads around town. But, I didn't. 

Finally got tired of looking at it in the studio, so I enshrined it. That wiring and antenna are all part of my vision of what Sasquatch might be - animatron, android, alien?

I like the idea of these little shrines and will make more. But no more air-dry clay. This thing weighs about five pounds! And I did just acquire some glow-in-the-dark paint...





2 comments:

y8 เป็นผู้เผยแพร่เกมและก็ผู้พัฒนาเกม said...

y8 เป็นผู้เผยแพร่เกมและก็ผู้พัฒนาเกม แพลตฟอร์ม Y8 เป็นโซเชียลเน็ตเวิร์กที่มีผู้เล่น 30 ล้านคนและก็กำลังเติบโต พีจี สล็อต ออนไลน์กับพวกเราได้ทุกที่ทุกๆเมื่อนิยมได้เงินจริง

pg soft ความสนุกใหม่ said...

pg soft ความสนุกใหม่ ของปี 2022 ที่จะทำให้คุณ ลืมทุกเกมส์ สล็อตออนไลน์ ที่เคยเล่นมา เพราะนี่ คือเกมส์ ที่มีความสมจริง และมีสีสัน ที่สวยงาม งดงาม กว่าเกมส์สล็อต ในแบบเดิมๆpg