Friday, February 03, 2023

Gonna blog!!!!

Yes! I need to be blogging again! I have big plans to start destroying and documenting my cereal collection. It will be lovely. I will start filming that soon. But, in the meantime, retirement is great. My day is pretty much a routine. Wake up. Sit with my cup of coffee. Read the paper with Sarah. Run. Stretch. Meditate. PAINT! write. Prep food. Read. Watch a couple hours of TV and go to bed. And of course all of the other responsibilities of the day get thrown in there. I may be learning my lines, working on my radio show, doing Haiku Friday, building stuff, playing Surviving Mars, putting together videos, etc. 

Yes, my life is a lot less exciting than it used to be, but I am enjoying it very much, thank you!!! 

Here's today's Haiku Friday from my YouTube channel to kickstart this thing. 





No comments: