Wednesday, September 09, 2026

Yesterday's Out and About - Lily Booth and the South Perry Street Fair...

 

Yesterday on Out and About, I talked with Lily Booth. Lily is the president of South Perry Together. This group is putting on the Perry Street Fair - September 26. It sounds like a great event and I will be walking over there to spend the day, for sure. Lots of food, music and fun. What I am really excited about is a walking history tour of the neighborhood that they are unveiling at the event. I am a total nerd about these kind of things and poor Lily had to listen to me free associate and scat my way through a psychotropic local history screed. But, don’t let that deter you from listening to this show if you missed the live broadcast. Here’s a link.

How would you like a free t-shirt and some free drink coupons for the event (3 beer gardens)? All you have to do is volunteer to help out for a couple of hours. Here is where you can sign up


As always, thank you to my underwriter - Eastern Washington University. 


Tune into Out and About every Tuesday at 4 pm on KYRS at 88.1 and 92.3 fm. Also streaming at KYRS.org. Thanks for listening! Maeve 

No comments: