Sunday, December 13, 2009

Spokanarama drops Tiger Woods as spokesman!

This was a very difficult decision.

According to the latest CNN headline, Accenture has opted to drop Tiger Woods as their spokesman. I always look to Accenture for the latest trends in whatever it is that they do, so we were forced to follow suit.

Sorry Tiger. Personally, I like your style and Lord knows if I had your money... But what about the children who read Spokanarama? What about the golfers who never stray, yet read Spokanarama? And the pole dancers? What about them?

Initially, I thought Accenture was some sort of denture paste with a zesty flavor, but it's actually a management consulting group. In other words, I still don't know what it is that they do.

In closing, What's the difference between Santa and Tiger Woods?

5 comments:

Collin said...

Santa kisses Mommy and Tiger gets kissed by mommy with her fist?

Spokane Al said...

You are one funny guy!

Beth said...

Santa stops at three hos.

EvilElf said...

Yes, Beth you are correct.

I heard this from my friend Ed, yesterday morning. Simple, and ties a seasonal iconic reference with an ephemeral celebrity "news" reference.

Dynomite.

Anonymous said...

The joke of the season.
Andrew